axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject Re: SimpleAxisServer
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 02:58:12 GMT
Hi Darie

yah once you have called start it will create a server listen on 50020 !

what you should do is direct the HTTP SOAP request to the that port. You
can use usual client (See user guide samples in samples eg 2,3) change
the end point url.

you can give your deployment info by editing server-config.wsdd manually
(make sure to keep a back up)

I hope this helps

regards

Srinath

(sorry this is late i do not have acsess to net in weekend)