axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Agarwal, Naresh" <nagar...@informatica.com>
Subject RE: Possible bug in Axis while creation of stub classes from WSDL2Java for Document style Web Service
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:06:50 GMT
No my method is not taking any input parameters.

regards,
Naresh Agarwal

-----Original Message-----
From: Hansen, Richard [mailto:richard.hansen@thomson.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 6:31 PM
To: 'axis-user@ws.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Possible bug in Axis while creation of stub classes from
WSDL2Java for Document style Web Service

Are there any input parameters to the method? I noticed that when I did
doc/literal call that took no parameters then the response was not extracted
correctly. But when I added input params everything worked. Though I can't
imagine why/how this should affect the response.

Rick Hansen