axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jacek Gebala" <...@empolis.pl>
Subject Attachments to/from MS SOAP Toolkit 3.0
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2003 11:27:07 GMT
Hi,

I try to send/receive an attachment using Microsoft SOAP Toolkit 3.0(client)
and AXIS 1.1(server).
I decided to use high-level API of Microsoft SOAP Toolkit 3.0.
As an example I've used the EchoAttachmentsService from axis' samples.

The problem is that I'm getting the error message on the client, when I
call:

 mSoapClient.MSSoapInit
"http://localhost:8080/axis/services/urn:EchoAttachmentsService"

This is the error:

 SoapMapper:The schema definition with a targetnamespace of
 http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap for SoapMapper DataHandler could not be
found
 HRESULT=0x80004005:
  - SoapMapper:The SoapMapper for element DataHandler could not be created
 HRESULT=0x80004005:.
  - WSDLOperation:Initialization of a SoapMapper for operation echo failed
 HRESULT=0x80004005:
  - WSDLOperation:Initializing of the input message failed for operation
echo
 HRESULT=0x80004005:
  - WSDLPort:An operation for port urn:EchoAttachmentsService could not be
 initialized HRESULT=0x80004005:
  - WSDLPort:Analyzing the binding information for port
 urn:EchoAttachmentsService failed HRESULT=0x80004005:
  - WSDLService:Initialization of the port for service
 EchoAttachmentsServiceService failed HRESULT=0x80004005:
  - WSDLReader:Analyzing the WSDL file failed HRESULT=0x80004005:
  - Client:One of the parameters supplied is invalid. HRESULT=0x80070057:

Ups..., SoapMapper does know nothing about DataHandler.
I guess, the DataHandler should be somehow mapped to UnknownBinaryContent.
Maybe, I should provide some WSML file that it will cope with this problem?
How could I manage it?

Thank you in advance.

 Jacek Gebala
empolis Poland