axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Praveen Peddi" <ppe...@contextmedia.com>
Subject Axis to Apache SOAP communication
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:27:29 GMT
Hi All,
I am having some performance issues while uploading the content. I am using Apache SOAP on
client side and Apache Axis on the server side.

I am using DataHandler object to transfer the bytes from client to server (SOAP with Attachments).
Previously our server and client were both using apache soap and uploading was fast.

Now I have no idea how to find out whats wrong? I haven't really changed anything excpet moving
to Axis on the server side.

Any idea why I have this performance issues. I am using Axis 1.1.

Praveen