axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jeyakumaran Chandrasegaram" <jkuma...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject Re: how to deserialize into bean
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 03:10:55 GMT
hi,
I think u r going in a worng way.U just see arround the apache's bean serializer class and
deserializer and work with it. Then u only need make it available in yr wsdd file.
It's better to go thru the samole webservice.
even If u need yr manual one,it will be more easy if u go thru the existing beasn serializer/deserializer
and then work it with yr own or may extend it after making it compatible to u.

Jeyakumaran.c
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: George Jagodzinski
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2003 10:04 AM
  Subject: RE: how to deserialize into bean

  There are many times when it is necessary to deserialize xml manually. I do not have axis
on both sides, and I am receiving custom xml attachments that I need to deserialize into beans,
so this is why I am going down this road. I have  not found any class in axis that allows
for this functionality without constructing an entire envelope etc..... I could be wrong,
but I have wasted enough time looking so I am just writing it in. I don't know if this would
be of any use to anyone else, but I will post it once I am done

  --George

  [George Jagodzinski]  -----Original Message-----