axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jerome Baumgarten" <jerome_baumgar...@yahoo.fr>
Subject RE: publishing services
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 21:38:52 GMT
Once you published it, Axis / AdminClient will add en entry in the
server-config.wsdd file. So next time you restart your webapp (Axis or any
webapp "embedding" Axis), your service will be automatically published.

Jerome

-----Original Message-----
From: Abhijat Thakur [mailto:athakur@bdnacorp.com]
Sent: lundi 28 juillet 2003 23:35
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: publishing services

I am moving to apache axis from another soap server. From the documentaion
if we have to publish a service then we create the wsdd file and use the
admin client to publish these services. Is there any other way of publishing
services becuase every time i start my Tomcat i dont want to run the
AdminClient class to publish the services.

thanks

abhijat