axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Akhil Gupta" <agu...@eircom.net>
Subject Re: how to deserialize into bean
Date Sat, 05 Jul 2003 00:19:47 GMT
Hi George

My understanding is as follows:-

a) If you are using Axis on both ends to talk between client/server then you don't need to
do any XML-Bean or vice
versa.

b) what you will need to do is set a BeanSerailizer/BeanDeserializer in your wsdd file that
you will be
deploy in servlet engine. And then when Axis will recieve the data it will convert in to appropriate
form.

You can have a look at the source for the class org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializer
 if it helps.

Akhil
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: George Jagodzinski
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 4:03 PM
  Subject: how to deserialize into bean

  This is  adumb question, but I haven't been able to figure out exaclt how to deserialize
xml into a bean

  I have the correct bean setup

  I inititalize a new BeanDeserializer using the correct   java class, qname and typedesc,
but I don't see what method I am supposed to use to deserialize the xml that I have and return
the bean.  I have been looking everywhere for an example but I have had no luck. Can anyone
point me in the right direction?

  thank You,
  George