axis-java-user mailing list archives

From ian_d_stew...@bankone.com
Subject Re: null array element serialization
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2003 16:46:58 GMT

If the .net framework is representing a nil element as an empty string,
that sounds like a bug in the .net implementation.  Not much you can do
about it.  Who ever's implementing the .net client will have to develop a
work-around in their code.

Ian

Ian D. Stewart
Open Systems Engineer II
Enterprise Midrange - Bank One Infrastructure & Operations
ian_d_stewart@bankone.com
(614) 213-6100

"Paolo Paganotto" <paolo.paganotto@txt.it> on 06/11/2003 11:14:59 AM

Please respond to axis-user@ws.apache.org