axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Balaji Thirugnanam <Bthirugna...@ceiamerica.com>
Subject RE: Application/Web Servers supported by AXIS 1.1?
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2003 12:23:29 GMT
I tried Axis rc1 on JBOSS 3.2.4,

All I did was, changed the classpath to use the new AXIS.jar(s), and it
worked fine.
May be I should look close, Thanks

Balaji .T

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Poulsen [mailto:jpoulsen@metamatrix.com]
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 8:03 AM
To: 'axis-user@ws.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Application/Web Servers supported by AXIS 1.1?

You will probably have to 'modify' the standard JBOSS installation kit to
get Axis 1.1 to work with it.  It seems that there are some issues if you
simply install JBOSS (whose kit includes an old version of JBOSS) and drop
an Axis web services application based on Axis 1.1 on top of it.

We had to remove all of the 'old' Axis jars from the JBOSS Kit and remove
the .sar file from the deploy directory to make sure that JBOSS did not try
to deploy the old Axis framework to the application server.

Then we just deployed the Axis 1.1 application like normal (put the .war
file into the deploy directory).

Hope this helps,

Jim