axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Laenzlinger, Christof" <christof.laenzlin...@sunrise.net>
Subject RE: Urgent :Help needed for Logging by Log4J
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 06:14:39 GMT
Could you post your log4j.properties file.
Where is your log4j.properties file located and what kind
of environment is axis running in?

Without such information it will be difficult to help you.

Christof

-----Original Message-----
From: Siddharth Rath (sirath) [mailto:sirath@cisco.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 5:14 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org; axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Urgent :Help needed for Logging by Log4J

Hi,
I've developed an application with Axis and
Trying to log with inbuilt log4J. I've modified
The log4j.properties and also the deploy.wsdd file
For the handler.But I'm not getting anything in the
Logging-Target file. Can you please help me in sorting
This out.
If you please send a small example then it will be great.

Thanx and regards
Sidd