axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Carter, John G" <John.Car...@ca.com>
Subject WSDD documentation
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 22:57:42 GMT
Is there any detailed documentation on the syntax and meaning of the tags used to create a
WSDD file?  In particular, I'm trying to figure out how to get Axis to use a static WSDL file
when it does a ?wsdl on a service rather than generating one of its own.  I've used the syntax
<wsdlFile>/<servicename>.wsdl</wsdlFile> in my WSDD file which I thought
would pick up the WSDL file from the axis\WEB-INF\classes directory but it does not seem to
be working.  Axis keeps telling me:

Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Fault - java.io.FileNotFoundException: \TwoWebServices.wsdl (The system cannot find the file
specified)