axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sochea Meas (LMC)" <Sochea.M...@ericsson.ca>
Subject RE: automatic wsdl generation
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 17:33:33 GMT
Hi Remko and George!

    Thank you for you help! By doing some testing and tries, I figure out that leaving the
comment in the following line

 <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>AdminServlet</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/servlet/AdminServlet</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

would prevent the wsdl to be generated. So I comment it out and now it works! Thanks for you
support.

    To answer to Remko, I call AdminClient programmatically in my java code.

-----
Sochea MEAS
LMC/JG/A department
Ericsson Communication Canada