axis-java-user mailing list archives

From remko de knikker <remko.deknik...@yale.edu>
Subject Re: newbie -How axis works ?Need help
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2003 13:08:29 GMT
1)How can generate WSDL???Then
A: by appending ?wsdl to the web service URL

2) what is deployment  using AsminClient??Need to do
A: This will make the web service known to the java container/server, it will configure the
file server-config.wsdd. AdminClient is the axis-tool that automates this for you, by using
a wsdd-file as input.
Example:
<deployment name="deployGetHAPI" xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
            xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java"
            xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema-instance">
  <service name="GetHAPI" style="message">
    <parameter name="className" value="ws.hapi.GetHAPI" />
    <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="method2" />
  </service>
</deployment>
from command line type:
java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient file.wsdd

both ??
3)Do we need download "Java2Wsdl"??
A: no it's included in axis

4) Where can we see this wddl code??