axis-java-user mailing list archives

From James Black <jbl...@ieee.org>
Subject Re: Lost service method parameter names when deploying
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2003 20:44:02 GMT
Chris wrote:

>Not on interfaces . . . even with -g the information doesn't get saved. What
>I was wondering is even if you say -g when you build, do you have to say -i
>when you run Java2Wsdl.

  When you compile the implementation stub, which implements your
interface, then that should be compiled with the -g flag, then when you
use java2wsdl use -i.
  Here is a part of my line:
java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2Wsdl --implClass
edu.usf.acomp.axis.AxisLMSServerStub iT 1.2 edu.usf.acomp.axis.AxisLMSServer

  AxisLMSServer is my interface and AxisLMSServerStub is the
implementation class.

--
"We do not lose our identity in our relations with others; in part, at least, we achieve our
identity by those relations." Tony Blair, 1993