axis-java-user mailing list archives

From James Black <jbl...@ieee.org>
Subject Re: The OperationDesc for sendSms was not syncronized
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2003 19:58:52 GMT
Sochea Meas (LMC) wrote:

>	Thank you for your help! I've done what you proposed and I still have the same error.
I double check in server-config.wsdd and I see the web service being registered in the latter
file. I upgraded to axis 1.1 final release and still no luck... Anything else i can do to
pin point the problem?

  Try undeploying the service, then rebuild the wsdd file and redeploy.

  I use java2wsdl and then I call wsdl2java and then deploy.

  From the message it appears that there is some sync error between the
wsdd file and the java implementation.

--
"We do not lose our identity in our relations with others; in part, at least, we achieve our
identity by those relations." Tony Blair, 1993