axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jason Beverage <jason_bever...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AXIS .jws not recognizing classpath ?
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 12:56:10 GMT
I ran into that same problem, and I never figured it
out completely.  I ended up putting my property file
in a JAR in the WEB-INF/lib directory and loading it
with
getClass().getResourceAsStream("/propertyfile.prop");

Not a real good answer to your question, but that's
what I did and it works for me:)

Jason