axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mr. Document Service" <mrdocserv...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: faultCode in Axisfault
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 18:45:56 GMT
Does AXIS 1.1 AxisFault class support a generalized SOAP Fault
mechanism?

mai00bil <mai00bil@studserv.uni-leipzig.de> wrote:
Hallo,
I have a question with Axisfaults.
I generated my own Fault as a subclass from AxisFault and set the faultCode,
but when I want to get the faultCode on the client-side I only get the
default faultCode Server.generalException. The correct faultString I get.

Thanks
Michael

listing:
public class InvalidProductNumberFault extends org.apache.axis.AxisFault {

/** Creates a new instance of InvalidProductNumberFault */
public InvalidProductNumberFault() {
}

/** Creates a new instance of InvalidProductNumberFault
* @param reason description of reason
* @param prodNr invalid product number
*/
public InvalidProductNumberFault(String reason, int prodNr) {
this.setFaultCode(new
javax.xml.namespace.QName("Coop_WF.Services.SellerServices", "invalid
product nummer was given"));
this.setFaultString(new Integer(prodNr).toString());
}
}