axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jeff Greif" <jgr...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Namespace Error receiving SOAP message from AXIS
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 15:26:46 GMT
The problem *may* be in the generated wsdl.  The soap:body elements in the
binding introduce a new namespace
    http://bmdcs2.janbe.jnj.com/PILOT_SOAP/message/
which is not the target namespace of the wsdl.  On the other hand, the
abstract operation, message and part names are in the target namespace of
the wsdl.

Jeff

----- Original Message -----
From: Micha Op de Beeck
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 11:25 PM
Subject: Namespace Error receiving SOAP message from AXIS

Hello all,

I have developed a Web service with VB6 and MS Soap Toolkit 3.0. When
I test it with XMLSpy or a VB6 Client, it works fine.

Now one of my collaegues is trying to access it using AXIS. It fails
(Restoring data into SoapMapper _pDiversity failed).

Is AXIS this behaviour a bug, is it a MS bug or is it just an
icompatibility of the two? And above all, how can I (if at all) change
my WSDL file so that the AXIS client does not generate the wrong SOAP
call?