axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject Re: Stand alone Axis service?
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 08:26:13 GMT
Hi
what u ask for is theoritically possible (at least!!!).
the axis engine  is independent of the TransportListener(The part who
recives the request from the web). In the general case a servlet

For e.g. in the C++ implemantation this is a apache module or IIS
module.

if you not going to use a container you should implement the that part.
I do not know any such implemenations.
dear pals, pls correct me if am wrong.
Srinath

Lanka Software Foundation  (http://www.opensource.lk)
Promoting Open-Source Development in Sri Lanka.