axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject RE: Programmatic deployment of services
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 10:39:41 GMT
Dear Steve

Am answering ur Thursday, June 19, 2003 2:26 PM posting
Am a novice with axies and I do not know about the 1)
but i myself also going through those things for few days

hope the comment done on your question (see below) helpful.

Srinath

	try copy the class file and chanage the server config.wsdd at
xml-axis-10/webapps/axis/WEB-INF. as far as I understand what
AdminClient do is change this file. (make sure to keep backup of the
file)

> > 3) Does Admin client have the capability to deploy the service
> >    class files to the Axis web app?  Or do I need to copy them in
> >    myself?
	yah you have to

> > 4) Will I be able to recognize success vs failure of the deployment?
check whether the server-config.wsdd has changed (an option)