axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Gupta, Ankit" <angu...@informatica.com>
Subject Deployment problems with custom deserializers
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2003 13:10:23 GMT
I need some help with regard to deploying my service on apache tomcat with axis.
I have to create a process that takes raw xml from axis and parses the message appropriately
as well as calls some services in a separate class file based on the message. Now I want to
deploy the services such that in the wsdl the various functions that are visible are of the
services file while when the message arrives at the server it just sends the  raw xml data
to my process which then parses it and decides which service to call. Can somebody help me
in this regard??
Ankit