axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Niket Anand" <ni...@noida.manystreams.com>
Subject dynamic changing Service name
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 22:36:04 GMT
Hello All,
I have problem as-
We have 2 Applications as App1 and App2 are going to access some services.
So they should be Authenticated only first time and for subsequent request no need.....but
like samples provied in samples/stocks folder...it seems that for every operation access it
need to go through Authentication or Authorization Handler. I don't want like this....
So I am thinking to authenticate application and give the service URI append with APPID+password...such
that now only authenticated application will access all operations. For that I need to deploy
or undeploy the services dynamically with dynamic service name.

How can I deal with these......Can any one help me...?
or I may not be asking in clear way...need more details......

Waiting for reply
Niket