axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "rosely kumoi" <cee...@macs.hw.ac.uk>
Subject AXIS & JROM
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 11:16:00 GMT
hi there,

I'm currently experimenting AXIS and JROM. However JROM currently is not being updated
which is only suitable for  Axis1.0rc, while I'm using AXIS1.1 RC2. One of the problem is

in the JROMAxisSerializer, which implementing the AXIS Serializer class.

One of the method (writeSchema) is giving and error, probably its already change from
axis1.0 to axis1.1 which give the abstract class error of not implementing the right method

in the Serializer Interface.

I will appreciate if someone who already succesfull on using the JROM and AXIS1.1 can giving
some pointers. I already put a dummy writeSchema() which only returning an empty element,
however the JROMComplexValue is returned with a zero elements, even though the SOAPMonitor
clearly indicate that the AXIS server is succesfull in sending the actual soap messages which
all the ComplexType data intact back to the client.

thanx in advanced for any help, especially from JROM developer. Hope JROM also can be integrated
into Apache like WSIF

cheers

rosely