axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "de Blaauw" <l.debla...@chello.nl>
Subject FakeTrustSocketFactory....
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2003 07:20:39 GMT
Hi,

Anybody have any examples on how to use the
FakeTrustSocketFactory

Basically i wont to setup an SSL connection between to known servers over

the internet, no certificates needed they are allready know on eachothers firewall.

Been spending all to get the stuff right with axis on Websphere 5.0 But goin

crazy with certificate problems and i only need a secure HTTPS connection between

server and client. I found a reference to FakeTrustSocketFactory on the net and indeed

it is in package org.apache.axis.components.net So any help appreciated as i think

this might takle my problem without dealing with the hastle of certificates etc..

Sincere greetings,
Leo de Baauw

The Netherlands