axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Robert McIntosh" <REMCINT...@kcc.usda.gov>
Subject RE: Administer Axis - SOAPMonitor problem
Date Thu, 22 May 2003 15:05:12 GMT
That's what I did. I never got the applet working, and just now I found
out about the wsdd file...
The tcpmon worked just find for me though.

~Robert

>>> Mark.Volkmann@AGEDWARDS.com 05/22/03 10:01AM >>>
Why does configuring SOAPMonitor need to be so difficult?
Why not ship Axis with this already compiled and already in web.xml?
As it is, the setup steps are involved enough that I'd rather just use
tcpmon.

-----Original Message-----
From: Allen, Michael E. [mailto:Michael.Allen@ACNielsen.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 9:59 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Administer Axis - SOAPMonitor problem

There is link under "Reading Guide" to page that describes how to
deploy
SOAPMonitor.  Now. why that deploy-monitor.wsdd file is not part of
the
distribution and why none of this is mentioned under the "using
SOAPMonitor"
link (I actually found the link by running a google query!) remains a
bit of
a mystery to me.