axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Robert McIntosh" <REMCINT...@kcc.usda.gov>
Subject RE: Administer Axis - SOAPMonitor problem
Date Thu, 22 May 2003 14:58:49 GMT
I forgot about the compile :-)

>>> jpoulsen@metamatrix.com 05/22/03 09:56AM >>>
you have to compile the SOAPMonitorApplet.java file and put it at the
root
of your web application.

You also have to add the entries in the .wsdd file for
SOAPMonitorRequest
handler (details about how to do this are on the web site)

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: sebastien.mielot@paneurolife.lu
[mailto:sebastien.mielot@paneurolife.lu]
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 9:53 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Administer Axis - SOAPMonitor problem

Hello,

I have installed Axis on my Tomcat 4.1.24 server , but i have a
problem
with the Administer Axis and SOAPMonitor functionalities. they are
disabled by default.
I would like to enabled them

Have you an idea?

Thanks

S├ębastien

The contents of this E-mail are confidential and may contain
privileged
information to the sole intended recipient at the E-mail address to
which it
has been addressed. It may not be disclosed to our used by anyone other
than
the addressee, nor may it be copied or forwarded in any way without
the
consent of the sender.
The sender hereby make no representation as to the accuracy,
completeness
for a particular purpose of the information provided in this E-mail.
No
binding commitment from the sender may be inferred by means of E-mail
communications.
Please note that the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and
it is
your responsibility to scan the E-mail and attachments (if any).
If received in error, please reply by mail to the sender or contact
the
sender by phone (+352) 45 67 301, and then delete it from your system.