axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "George Austin" <gaus...@benefitsxml.com>
Subject RE: WSDL2Java Error (Element is referenced but not defined)
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 17:05:22 GMT
Thanks Haneef,

I tried adding the -W switch as well, but still get the error.

btw what does "to generate the stubs" mean?

George

-----Original Message-----
From: Bhanu Pabreja [mailto:pabreja@infigroup.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 12:49 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: WSDL2Java Error (Element is referenced but not defined)

This is what I am using from my command prompt:
-v -W -s C:\project\test.wsdl

still I am gettting this error ...

If u want I can post you my .wsdl file and you can run the same and have a
look ...

I have attahed my .wsdl file run it and have a look using the WSDL2Java
utility and if you can find me solution it can be great ...

Thanx a ton ...

Bhanu