axis-java-user mailing list archives

From ian_d_stew...@bankone.com
Subject Re: JDBC, DB2 and AXIS
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 19:22:25 GMT

I was able to get this working by copying db2java.zip over to
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/lib and renaming it to db2java.jar
(apparently Tomcat only loads .jar files).

Ian

Ian D. Stewart
Open Systems Engineer II
Enterprise Midrange - Bank One Infrastructure & Operations
ian_d_stewart@bankone.com
(614) 213-6100

ian_d_stewart@bankone.com on 05/09/2003 01:41:25 PM

Please respond to axis-user@ws.apache.org