axis-java-user mailing list archives

From sebastien.mie...@paneurolife.lu
Subject RE: Administer Axis - SOAPMonitor problem
Date Thu, 22 May 2003 15:07:49 GMT

;)

Thanks a lot Robert, Jim, Allen, MArk, * for the answers...

                      "Volkmann, Mark"

                      <Mark.Volkmann@AGE        To:       "'axis-user@ws.apache.org'" <axis-user@ws.apache.org>

                      DWARDS.com>               cc:

                                                Subject:  RE: Administer Axis - SOAPMonitor
 problem
                      05/22/03 05:01 PM

                      Please respond to

                      axis-user

Why does configuring SOAPMonitor need to be so difficult?
Why not ship Axis with this already compiled and already in web.xml?
As it is, the setup steps are involved enough that I'd rather just use
tcpmon.