axis-java-user mailing list archives

From v.krishnamoor...@accenture.com
Subject Re: Pbm on invoking a service ..........
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 12:55:21 GMT

Hi.,

 We are using WSAD 5.0 in our project . I have installed AXIS in WSAD ..
Here I couldn't able to fix few issues ...

1. I have EchoHeaders.jws file under the webproject (named as AXISClient)
directory ( Here in WSAD, we have moved all of the files from webapps/axis
in AXIS to AXISClient folder)..so that we can get access to axis as
"http://localhost:8080/AXISClient"  in the way similar to
"http://localhost:8080/axis/" in AXIS...but on giving
http://localhost:8080/AXISClient/EchoHeaders.jws., I'm getting page not
found exception...s

2. similarly by appending "?wsdl" on the deployed webservice, I'm not
getting the generated wsdl file automatically...

Any help is appreciated ..

krishna

|---------+------------------------------------------->
|         |   V.                                      |
|         |   Krishnamoorthy/Internal/Accenture@Accent|
|         |   ure                                     |
|         |                                           |
|         |   05/02/2003 05:33 PM                     |
|         |   Please respond to axis-user             |
|         |                                           |
|---------+------------------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |        To:      axis-user@ws.apache.org
        |
  |        cc:
        |
  |        Subject: Re: Pbm on invoking a service ..........
        |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi.,

The deployment of new webservice problem is fixed ... but still I can't
able to figure out the solution for wsdl pbm ..

I'm getting the webservice deployed... but while appending "?wsdl" with the
deployed service URL, I'm getting "page not found exception"..

Any help is appreciated !!! ..

krishna

|---------+------------------------------------------->
|         |   V.                                      |
|         |   Krishnamoorthy/Internal/Accenture@Accent|
|         |   ure                                     |
|         |                                           |
|         |   05/02/2003 03:46 PM                     |
|         |   Please respond to axis-user             |
|         |                                           |
|---------+------------------------------------------->

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

  |        To:      axis-user@ws.apache.org
|
  |        cc:
|
  |        Subject: Pbm on invoking a service ..........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi,

I've deployed few webservices earlier and the AXISClient be able to invoke
the deployed webservices method successfully ..

But now on deploying a new webservice or the existing one, I'm getting the
following exception..

": The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke!
targetService is null"

On running the following command in the command prompt,  java
org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient
-lhttp://localhost:8080/AXISClient/services/AdminService list .... I'm
getting the same exception mentioned above...It fails to give me the list
of deployed webservices..

Here I understand that the axis engine cannot be able to locate a target
service..
If its a case,
Then how cud I'm getting the AdminService
( "http://localhost:8080/AXISClient/services/AdminService") webpage in the
browser window without any exception..  I can able to view all the deployed
webservice's service page on the browser window.

Can any one explain the reason behind it?.. Why I can't able to deploy the
new webservice or the existing one...How can I fix it?..and how does I'm
getting the AdminService or other service webpage while Axis engine fails
to locate a service?..

And the wsdl file are also not getting generated automatically for my
deployed webserivces..

On giving, "http://localhost:8080/AXISClient/services/AdminService?wsdl",
I'm getting "Page not found Exception" also...

Any help is appreciated...

Krishna

original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.