axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Craig Fisher" <cr...@itg-ak.com>
Subject Can't find prefix for 'http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema'
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 21:24:56 GMT
All:

I have a fairly simple service that I am trying to get running.  It deploys
fine but I get the following error when I try to view the WSDL no matter how
I structure the deploy.wsdd.
=================
Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Fault - WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can't find prefix for
'http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema'. Namespace prefixes must be set on the
Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.:
AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.userException
 faultString: WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can't find prefix for
'http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema'. Namespace prefixes must be set on the
Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.:
 faultActor: null

Other services are running correctly on this instance of AXIS.

I am running AXIS 1.0 and the happyaxis.jsp claims that everything is fine.

I've looked around on the list and this question asked but not answered back
in October of last year.

ANY help you can give me would be great.

thanks,

Craig Fisher
InterWEST Technology Group, Inc
http://www.itg-ak.com/