axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Oikonomopoulos Spyros" <ik...@aegean.gr>
Subject Starting jxta from axis
Date Sat, 10 May 2003 15:33:36 GMT
We have a class deployed in Axis to serve as a (complicated) white page
catalog' The idea is to make the service a peer in order to be able to
dynamically discover other catalogs and forward requests to those also.

However, when I am trying to instantiate and use a peer group from the
class, after the configurator appears I get the following message:

 loaded: Reference Implementation of the PipeService service
 Unable to create Cm ava.lang.RuntimeException: Cm cannot create directory
.jxta\cm\jxta-NetGroup\srdi

and tomcat exits.

Do I have to configure security settings for tomcat/axis? But why is the
.jxta directory created with no problem? (in the root directory:
jakarta-tomcat-4.1.18/.jxta)

Thanks in advance