axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Tim Lee <Tim....@smginc.com>
Subject File transfer
Date Thu, 29 May 2003 12:22:35 GMT
I need my web service to receive a file that is passed from a client.  I was
wondering if Axis has a mechanism to transfer files in a web service?
confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is privileged
and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient or any agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in
error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately. SMG reserves the right to monitor and
review all content sent to and from this email address. Messages sent to and
from this address may be stored on the SMG email system.