axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "SECRIST,MARK S (HP-FtCollins,ex1)" <mark.secr...@hp.com>
Subject RE: How to convert a SOAPElement into a Document
Date Thu, 29 May 2003 14:53:50 GMT
If you were using the Axis version of SOAPBody, you could use the
getAsDocument method to do this.  I think there is a method on
org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.SOAPBody to add a
javax.xml.soap.SOAPELement.  This might work.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Jorge Lorenzo [mailto:jorgelg@tid.es]
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 1:26 AM
To: axis
Subject: How to convert a SOAPElement into a Document

Hi,

I need to convert the content of the SOAPBody element into a
org.w3c.dom.Document. I know how to get the content of the body element as a
SOAPElement object, but I cannot convert the javax.xml.soap.SOAPElement into
a org.w3c.dom.Document. Any attempt I try, I get a ClassCastException.

Any help?,
Thanks