axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "TULK, Daniel, FM" <Daniel.T...@rbos.com>
Subject Sending XML to Axis?
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 15:40:28 GMT
Hi,

I have a webservice running happily in Axis which I can call from an Axis
client no problem. Someone else unsuccessfully trying to call the service
from another platform. They can't give me a test client but I can see the
SOAP message that they're sending thanks to SOAPMonitor.

What's the easiest way of getting that SOAP message out of SOAPMonitor and
sending it to my axis server?

Thanks

Dan

      Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc is registered in Scotland No 90312
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB
             Regulated by the Financial Services Authority