axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Barrett, Fred" <Fred.Barr...@FMR.COM>
Subject RE: Problem reading from file
Date Fri, 30 May 2003 20:29:20 GMT
Try this for your soap envelope namespace:

    xmlns:env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope"

-- Fred B.

-----Original Message-----
From: kkress@bankofny.com [mailto:kkress@bankofny.com]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 3:42 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Problem reading from file

I thought I could solve my own problem by reading in the
complete XML document from the file system, but it isn't
working. The error message I get is probably misleading,
so I could use some help. What am I doing wrong?

I kept trimming things out of the XML file till I got it down
to:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<env:Envelope
        xmlns:env="http://www.w3.org/2001/09/soap-envelope"
</env:Envelope>

When I try this:

FileInputStream fis = null;
try {fis = new FileInputStream ( inputfile);}
catch ( FileNotFoundException fofe )
{ System.out.println("Error: " + fofe.toString());}
SOAPEnvelope request = new SOAPEnvelope( fis );

I get this error:

Exception in thread "main" Version Mismatch
at
org.apache.axis.message.EnvelopeBuilder.startElement(EnvelopeBuilder.java:13
8)
at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(Deserializa
tionContextImpl.java:962)
at
weblogic.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser.startElement(SAXParser.java:1376)
at
weblogic.apache.xerces.validators.common.XMLValidator.callStartElement(XMLVa
lidator.java:1183)
at
weblogic.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.scanElement(XMLDocumentS
canner.java:1876)
at
weblogic.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner$ContentDispatcher.dispat
ch(XMLDocumentScanner.java:1019)
at
weblogic.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.parseSome(XMLDocumentSca
nner.java:381)
at weblogic.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:967)
at weblogic.xml.jaxp.WebLogicXMLReader.parse(WebLogicXMLReader.java:123)
at weblogic.xml.jaxp.RegistryXMLReader.parse(RegistryXMLReader.java:125)
at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.parse(DeserializationCon
textImpl.java:242)
at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPEnvelope.<init>(SOAPEnvelope.java:158)
at TestFileImport.doit(TestFileImport.java:53)
at TestFileImport.main(TestFileImport.java:71)

--
Ken Kress                                     kkress@bankofny.com
SAS, The Bank of New York                            484.605.4834