axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kai Unewisse" <kai.unewi...@innovations.de>
Subject Insert Beans for serializing into Header : Possible ?
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 14:14:37 GMT

Hi all,

I would like to send 2 Objects from the service. One is the data Object (a
Bean)
and sometimes I also need so send comprising visual aspects (column names +
width,... ) (also as a bean)

I don't want to use a HashMap or a wrapper Object for this 2 Objects.

My idea is to use the Soap Header for sending this extra information. A
Handler reads a flag in the RPC-method and if it's true,
the Handler has to add a Header-element.

My Question: Is it possible to use Bean-De/Serializer also within Handlers ?

Any other suggestion/ better idea for this matter ?

TIA,

Kai