axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Keith Hatton" <khat...@axiomsystems.com>
Subject RE: help with AdminClient!!!
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 13:45:59 GMT
Sounds like your CLASSPATH is missing a few jars. Check the installation instructions, I think
they list what's needed. If not, maybe you just need all the jars in your <AXIS_HOME>/lib
directory included in the classpath.

Hope this helps
Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: Nisha Menon [mailto:nisha.menon@wipro.com]
Sent: 06 May 2003 14:43
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: help with AdminClient!!!

hey there.....

am trying to run adminClient but get the following error....  would anyone know what this
could be because of?

C:\xml-axis-10>java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient securitydeploy.wsdd
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/di
scovery/resource/names/DiscoverNamesInAlternateManagedProperties
        at org.apache.axis.AxisProperties.getAlternatePropertyNameDiscoverer(Axi
sProperties.java:170)
        at org.apache.axis.AxisProperties.setClassOverrideProperty(AxisPropertie
s.java:126)
        at org.apache.axis.configuration.EngineConfigurationFactoryFinder.<clini
t>(EngineConfigurationFactoryFinder.java:99)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Service.getEngineConfiguration(Service.java:73
1)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Service.getAxisClient(Service.java:140)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Service.<init>(Service.java:149)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.<init>(AdminClient.java:123)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.main(AdminClient.java:339)

here's my securitydeploy.wsdd (part of the axis example)

<deployment xmlns=" http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
            xmlns:java=" http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java">
  <!-- define the logging handler configuration -->
 <handler name="track" type="java:samples.security.LogHandler">
  <parameter name="filename" value="MyService.log"/>
 </handler>
 <!-- define the service, using the log handler we just defined -->
 <service name=" http://localhost:8080/LogTestService" provider="java:RPC">
  <requestFlow>
   <handler type="track"/>
  </requestFlow>
  <parameter name="className" value="samples.security.Service"/>
 </service>
</deployment>

thanks a lot!
nisha