axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jim Poulsen <jpoul...@metamatrix.com>
Subject RE: Administer Axis - SOAPMonitor problem
Date Thu, 22 May 2003 14:58:12 GMT
also you need to edit your web.xml file to uncomment the servlet
descriptions (if they are commented out) for both the admin servlet and the
SOAPMonitorServlet.

-----Original Message-----
From: sebastien.mielot@paneurolife.lu
[mailto:sebastien.mielot@paneurolife.lu]
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 9:53 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Administer Axis - SOAPMonitor problem

Hello,

I have installed Axis on my Tomcat 4.1.24 server , but i have a problem
with the Administer Axis and SOAPMonitor functionalities. they are
disabled by default.
I would like to enabled them

Have you an idea?

Thanks

S├ębastien

The contents of this E-mail are confidential and may contain privileged
information to the sole intended recipient at the E-mail address to which it
has been addressed. It may not be disclosed to our used by anyone other than
the addressee, nor may it be copied or forwarded in any way without the
consent of the sender.
The sender hereby make no representation as to the accuracy, completeness
for a particular purpose of the information provided in this E-mail. No
binding commitment from the sender may be inferred by means of E-mail
communications.
Please note that the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is
your responsibility to scan the E-mail and attachments (if any).
If received in error, please reply by mail to the sender or contact the
sender by phone (+352) 45 67 301, and then delete it from your system.