axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Amadei" <danielamadei_a...@hotmail.com>
Subject Problems in the generation of server-config.wsdd file!!!
Date Thu, 29 May 2003 21:11:16 GMT
Please,

I've managed the architecture of a AXIS to run inside a OC4J 9.0.2.1 server.
Everything works fine but when i change something in the server or
stop/start it i can't reach my services anymore, when an
org.apache.axis.InternalException: org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException:
java.lang.NullPointerException occurs.

I've being working around it and i found 2 big problemns:

When i deploy my wsdd files, the server-config.wsdd stays with more than one
xmlns attribute what causes an exception. After correncting that (removing
the wrong entries), the parser goes wrong in trying to read the wsdd with a
xmlns:= attribute. After removing the  ( : ) everything works fine again.

Please, any help is welcome!
Daniel

MSN Messenger: converse com os seus amigos online.
http://messenger.msn.com.br