axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Krishnakumar B" <krishnakum...@mindtree.com>
Subject RE: Webservice with SSL and client certifcate
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 08:31:59 GMT
Check out the samples in Axis. There is a security sample that sends a
Digital Certificate from client to server using Call

Regards
BKK

-----Original Message-----
From: Sacseja Mela [mailto:sacsejamela@yahoo.es]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 2:22 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Webservice with SSL and client certifcate

Hi.

Does anyone know how to use Webservice with digital client certificates under
SSL.

I have my apache configurated to ask for a digital client certificat, but i
don't know how to tell my client to send the digital certtifcate.

I can do https connectoins usin HttpsURLConnection, but i don't  know how to
do it using  org.apache.axis.client.Call and org.apache.axis.client.Service.

Does any know how to do it or any link where i can take an example

Thank you

  _____

Yahoo! Messenger

<http://es.rd.yahoo.com/mail_es/tagline/messenger/*http://es.messenger.yahoo.
com/> Nueva versión: Super Webcam, voz, caritas animadas, y más ¡Gratis!

DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening
attachments please check them for viruses and defects. MindTree Consulting Private Limited
(MindTree) will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments
emanating either from within MindTree or outside. If you have received this message by mistake
please notify the sender by return  e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.  Please note
that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any improper,
untimely or incomplete transmission.