axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Abhijat Thakur" <atha...@bdnacorp.com>
Subject publishing services
Date Tue, 20 May 2003 18:26:37 GMT
Hi,

I am shifing from another SOAP server to Apache Axis. According to documentation while publishing
a service we do java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient deploy.wsdd
What i want is that when my web server which is Apache Tomcat comes up my web services should
be deployed. One way to achieve if there is to load up some servlet when tomcat comes up and
pass it the deploy.wsdd file. This can be configurable in web.xml of tomcat or web.xml of
axis.
Is there a way that this can be achieved or i have to run  java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient
deploy.wsdd after Tomcat comes up ?
thanks
abhijat