axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Frank Cohen <fco...@pushtotest.com>
Subject Re: Document style, but no objects
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 11:59:14 GMT
Try rpc-literal. You get the validation but are passing XML documents
in their entirety. -Frank

On Tuesday, May 13, 2003, at 01:32 AM, Joachim Schneider wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to create a document/literal style web service, but I don't
> want to
> deal with (auto generated) objects.
> So I'd like to get functionality mixed from message style (deal with
> xml)
> and document/literal (schema validation).
>
> Is this possible?
>
> Joachim
>
> Wila-Derwent GmbH
> Landsberger Straße 191a
> 80687 München
> Deutschland
> Tel +49(0)89 547 56-221
> Fax +49(0)89 547 56-409
> mailto:joachim.schneider@wila-derwent.com
> http://www.wila-derwent.com
> http://www.ipr-village.com

> ---
> The information contained in this email is confidential and intended
> only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader
> of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
> that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
> is strictly prohibited. Wila-Derwent GmbH will accept no responsibility
> or liability in respect to this email other than to the addressee. If
> you have received this communication in error, please notify us
> immediately via email: postmaster@wila-derwent.com
> ---

---
Frank Cohen, Founder, http://www.PushToTest.com, phone: 408 374 7426 USA

PushToTest offers free open-source test software and global service
solutions that test, monitor and automate Web Service systems for
functionality, scalability and performance.