axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sonja Pieper <spie...@schlund.de>
Subject retrieve stacktrace of cause of axisfault
Date Mon, 26 May 2003 15:07:03 GMT
Hi,

I want to retrieve the stacktrace of the cause of an axisfault
as I said in the subject. Axis standard configuration seems to strip the
stacktraces ...

Someone told me that I can configure axis as debugsystem, the URL he
pointed me to /reference.html/ did not contain any helpful information
:-( This was some time ago, I solved the problem through logging
instead. Now I am back at the beginning and: it is not my axis system
anymore so I can only configure my service not the whole system.

Is there any way I can configure my service possibly via the deployment
descriptor such that the stacktraces are returned?

Thanks for any help, I have googled quite a bit on the matter and have
not found a thing.

Ciao
Sonja
--
sonja.pieper@schlund.de, Tel: 91374-370

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to
keep your mouth shut. --Ernest Hemingway