axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Tamas Hauer <tamas.ha...@cern.ch>
Subject XML-java naming convention: how to change entity names?
Date Mon, 26 May 2003 10:53:10 GMT

Hi,

I write a simple service and deploy it using wsdd (this is _the_ way
to deploy, correct?).  I am using document/literal.  A simple class is
used for parameter passing, like:

public class Response { ...
     private String Desc = "testDesc";
}

As per agreed contract with outside parties I need to generate this:

<Response>
   <Desc>hello</Desc>
</Response>

As you see, the problem is that I need capitalized names.  I can get
Response capitalized using

QName qArgument = new QName( "", "Response" );

But the attributes, like Desc come out lowercase.  Any way to change
this default behavior without having to write a Serializer/DeSer factory?

Thanks,

Tamas

--      Tamas Hauer          ETT Division, CERN
     Tamas.Hauer@cern.ch      Geneve 23 Switzerland 1211
  http://cern.ch/Tamas.Hauer  Tel:(41)-227672342  Fax:(41)-227678930