axis-java-user mailing list archives

From James Black <jbl...@ieee.org>
Subject Re: testing/debuggin best practices
Date Thu, 22 May 2003 15:28:15 GMT
John Klussy wrote:

>I'm looking for information on how people are testing and debugging their web services.
What tools are available out there. The two I've seen so far are XML Spy from altova.com and
AppCanvas from canvassoft.com. Could anyone please recommend.

  I do my development using Netbeans, and use the JUnit framework for
unit testing.  I test the server stubs separately, once they work, I
then test the client side by having it go through the web service.

--
"We do not lose our identity in our relations with others; in part, at least, we achieve our
identity by those relations." Tony Blair, 1993