axis-java-user mailing list archives

From remko de knikker <remko.deknik...@yale.edu>
Subject Re: Document style web service : Help
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 20:12:52 GMT
I vaguely remember having the same error message. I was calling a
message style service with response type Element[].
After adding a NameSpace to my input/request message and changing the
type Element[] to Vector (in client) it was solved.
I am not sure if this helps. Please be more specific about your
implementation (input message, method/operation signature etc).