axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Peter Klotz <pkl...@iconet.wn.bawue.de>
Subject Re: AvalonProvider and AvalonAxisServlet how should it work?
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 18:10:09 GMT
Hi James,

o please send it, in the mean time I also combined Ivory and
AvalonProvider for a Phoenix-solution. So we definitely should check the
differences and donate it to Axis. I know another person that is working
on this corner.
I still have a problem currently in that I have no clue how to put the
ServiceManager into the servlet context, must be done in a Phoenix
servlet engine component in my case Jo probably.

So please send me the code directly and I'll check the differences.

Thanks, Peter