axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ersvaer, Trudi" <>
Subject No serializer for SOAPEnvelope
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 02:55:07 GMT
I am trying to invoke a web service with a soap message that I have created and stuck into
an Element.  When running the code I get the following error...
IOException: No serializer found for calss org.apache.axis.message.SOAPEnvelope in registry
My code looks like this...
Service service = new Service();
Call call = (Call) service.createCal();
call.setTargetEndpointAddress(endpoint);   // endpoint is a string.
SoapEnvelope env = new SOAPEnvelope();
SOAPBody body = env.getBody();
SOAPBodyElement sbe = new SOAPBodyElement(ele); // ele is a Element object.
Object obj = call.invoke (new Object[] {env});
Could someone point me in the right direction please...I'm sure its something easy.
View raw message