axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mike Burati <mbur...@bowstreet.com>
Subject RE: If a web service has multiple operations, how does Axis know which one to execute?
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 13:42:01 GMT

> Sorry, but there is nothing in the User's Guid in the "Consuming Web
Services with Axis" chapter about what Axis expects in order to know what
operation to execute

John,  this mailing list's archive is a good place to search for that type
of info, as this question comes up fairly often...

Here's a recent response in the archive on the same subject:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-user&m=105171130324846&w=2

You can get to the mailing list's search page via "Mailing Lists" in the
left hand column, under http://ws.apache.org/axis/